Vision - Documentary for change
Mission - Our mission is to grow the documentary climate of India and establish a platform that will educate and inspire people to help and support documentaries.
Indian Documentary Foundation: is a Not-for-profit organization co-founded by Jaaved Jaaferi and Sophy VSivaraman for the Promotion, Development and Funding of Documentaries in India and about India.
- Develop audiences in India by working with new and existing platforms for greater distribution;
- Create social impact with documentary film
- Create a movement with documentary film
- Work with Filmmakers on their campaigns
- Pitching forums
- cross media training
- International and national film production workshops
- Impact and film strategy workshops
- Building alliances for co-production and distribution internationally
- Seek new investment into documentary films both in India and internationally